Our Holiday House Yorkshire offers a beautiful self-catering cottage in a picturesque village location, with nearby pubs and restaurants, perfect for conquering Ingleborough and completing the Yorkshire Three Peaks challenge. Our Ingleton cottage is a recently renovated 3 bed-roomed cottage which is fully furnished with central heating and free wi-fi, and provides all the comforts of home for your stay in Ingleton, Yorkshire. It will appeal to families, couples or groups of friends alike, and don’t forget the dogs. For things to do please see things to do or you can visit the excellent this is Ingleton website where you’ll find lots of information of places to see and go and things to do!
Large country kitchen fully equipped:
- Combined washing machine and drier
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Large central table – seats 10/12 comfortably
- Gas range cook with flame detection
- High chair
- General cutlery
Front living room:
- Small inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove (basket of logs provided)
- Spacious yet cosy area that easily seats 6
Middle living room
- Comfortable and spacious room for reading or enjoying a moment of peace.
- Reasonable selection of books and magazines.
- Decorative fire place – please note the fire is for show only.
There are 3 bedrooms – sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 – double bed
- Bedroom 2 – double bed
- Bedroom3 – bunk bed with bottom pull out bed, all singles.
- Modern bathroom
- Thermostatic over bath shower
Duck or Grouse!! The roof is low.
- Ideal hidey-hole for your little ones
- Flat screen TV for watching DVD’s or catching up on your soaps
- Lots of toys and games
- Area to store boots, shoes, coats etc.
- Vacuum cleaner.
- Doggy welcome basket and supplies.
The front exterior is a small planted garden that leads onto Bell Horse Gate. The rear exterior is where cars are parked and in summer (hopefully) where a few tipples and BBQs can be enjoyed!
There is room for 3 small cars or 2 large cars or SUVs. The vehicles need to be reversed onto the drive. The first parking spaces are for our neighbours, please do not use them or obstruct access – thank you