Our Holiday House Yorkshire offers a beautiful self-catering cottage in the working village of Bentham, North Yorkshire. Bentham is Ideally positioned as a base for the Yorkshire Three Peaks challenge, the Forest of Bowland; it is a gateway to the Yorkshire Dales and the Lake District.
Large country kitchen fully equipped:
- Washing machine
- Undercounter fridge with small internal freezer
- Dining table for 4
- Gas hob with flame detection
- Electric double oven with internal grill
- High chair
- General cutlery
- Small decorative inglenook fireplace
- Spacious yet cosy area that easily seats 4
Comfortable and spacious room for reading or enjoying a moment of peace.
Reasonable selection of books and magazines.
There are 2 bedrooms – sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 – double bed
- Bedroom 2 – double bed
- Modern bathroom
- Thermostatic over bath shower
The front exterior is a small graveled garden that leads onto Mount Pleasant. The rear exterior is a standard yard area for access only.
There is plenty of on road parking between the hours of 1800 and 0600. There is also a large free carpark behind the Coach House Inn – a 2 minute walk.